Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'll Be Following Up on This...

Ms. Schmidt,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. The Puppy Mill problem is something that our state certainly should address, and I am currently working with a group of legislators and interested citizens to write abill to help shut down these terrible facilities.


This is an effort that has failed several times before, so it is important to gain a consensus around the bill before it is introduced, and I will be working to do that.

I appreciate your support of these efforts and I will do my best to keep you informed of the progress of this legislation.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with me, if you have any further questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact my office.

Sincerely,
Pat

Pat Kreitlow
Wisconsin State
Senator 23rd District

No comments: