Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Peaceful Rest


On Monday, we lost our dearest of friends, Tommy Lyberg, to heart disease.

Tommy was a gentle soul, a quiet man who was loved by all. I had the honor of knowing Tom for a little over 6 years, shortly after I moved here from the Stillwater. He was always a great sport. The picture is of Tom popping out of Lori's birthday cake, and I got him all dressed up like a male stripper, with tear-away clothes. He always complimented me, and made me feel great. Tom and I had many, many conversations about farm life, and we both knew how to hypnotize chickens, which made him my life-long friend.

My life will never seem the same without him. There is a void...a space that can never be filled.

Tommy, be with the Angels, you were one yourself.

4 comments:

Júnior Dalçóquio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hilda dada said...

Good ideas! I like the way you express your idea and the topic you choose. KEep on your sharing! I appreciate it. arginine benefits

Anonymous said...

Lisa Velez July 24, 2012 6:00PM

I'm sorry for the lost of your friend. Loss is never an easy thing.
Keep your head up,that's what he would want.

Power Plant Commissioning said...

Operational Energy Group India is a company providing professional and contracting services to power plants, petroleum, chemical, steel and cement industries. We are a proficient Operations and Maintenance company in the field of power generation.